To integrate live chat with Wix website and make it fully functional with correct real time monitoring results you need to add it to Tracking & Analytics section, which is accessible only for websites with Premium Plan enabled:
- Get your live chat button code on the My Account / Chat Button Codes page in your Provide Support account Control Panel. Copy "Chat Button Code for Wix Websites" there.
- Log into your Wix Site Dashboard.
- Follow there Settings / Advanced Settings / Tracking & Analytics
- Click "New Tool" and choose "Custom" from the list
- On "Add a New Tool" form paste the chat button code into "Paste the code snippet here" field
- Choose pages you would like to display your chat button at. You can either display your chat button on all pages or select specific pages from the list.
- If you wish to add the chat to all website pages, select "Load code on each new page" option, this way real time monitoring will work properly.
- In the "Place code in" section choose "Body - end"
- Apply and publish your changes.